GUIDELINES FOR THE 2020 COMPETITION
(BASED ON OFFICIAL RULES)
1. Each team must turn in a signed, completed TEAM LEADER’S AGREEMENT and Team
Registration Form by February 14, 2020. Fillable forms are available here on this page, or you can download the forms below and mail or bring them to the GHFF Office.
2. During Orientation each Team representative will receive the following:
a. 72 Hour Advice Sheet
b. 72 Hour Film Competition Rules
b. Team Member Release Form for each member*
c. Talent Release Form*
d. Music Release Form*
e. Location Release Form*
g. Film Certification Form*
h. 72 Hour Film Competition FAQ’s
i. Example Production Schedule
*Release forms appropriate to the film produced must be either emailed or brought to the GHFF
office on Judson Street by March 15. These forms must be complete and on file, or the films
cannot be shown at the Award Ceremony
3. The Film Competition begins promptly at 6:00 PM on Thursday March 12, 2020
4. All Teams will be assigned the same “Common Elements” through an email to the Team Leader
on March 12 at 6:00 PM.
5. Once the email from the GHFF has been received with the “Comm on elements”, teams may
begin work on their projects.